One-Stop Incorporation Services
(Outsource your secretarial services and
related services to us at affordable prices!)
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL PACKAGE
- Appointing a LNM director to hold the office of a company secretary
- Maintenance of company registers, i.e. register of members, directors, auditors, secretary, share transfer
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting minutes and Annual Returns filing with ACRA
- Includes ordinary resolutions (e.g. appointment and resignation of directors, change in registered address, change in financial year, declare dividends)
- Does not include special resolutions (e.g. transfer of shares, allotment of shares, change in company name) & letter drafting services
- Providing assistance with understanding and compliance with Singapore Companies’ Act including reminders of the various statutory compliance deadlines
- Consultation during the year on routine corporate secretarial matters
*Additional disbursements apply
The process for this package is as follows:
1) Submit Your Request:
Click on the “Set Up Now” button and complete the online form with attachment. Upon the receipt of your request, one of our consultants will follow up with you for further clarifications, if any.
2) Provide Details for Appointment of Company Secretary:
Our consultant will send you an email with the relevant information required.
After you have sent us the relevant information and we have done our due diligence checks, an invoice will be sent to you for our services. In order for us to commence, we will need payment to be made upfront in full to us. We accept payments in local cheques or bank transfers or via PayPal.
4) Appointment of Company Secretary:
After receiving payment, we will proceed to prepare the appointment documents. Once completed, we will send via email or post them to you for signing of these documents. Thereafter, we will proceed to make the appointment with ACRA.
Documents required for incorporation:
Documents required for appointment:
- Recent Company's business profile
- Company's constitution
For compliance purposes:
- Completed due diligence form along with company structure, where applicable